Business Profile Report
Evaluate risk at a glanceBusiness Profile Report presents an ongoing, objective picture of how a business manages its financial obligations. An easy-to-read report provides the comprehensive details needed to make important business decisions:
- In-depth analysis of a company's history
- Days beyond terms (DBT) indicates the timeliness with which a business pays its bills
- Current and past payment performance along with monthly and quarterly trending
- Unique information such as collection data, liquidity and assets
Advanced features through ExperianÃs market-leading tools Business Profile Report draws from an integrated source of business intelligence and commercial credit information to enhance your business decisions.
- Intelliscore Plus,SM ExperianÃs credit risk score, optional with all requests
- Corporate linkage detail to help assess a businessÃs overall risk and structure
- Key data for decisioning of trade, public record, collection and background information
- Data returned from BizSource,SM Experian's industry-leading commercial database
- Corporate financial statements provided for publicly traded companies
Everything you need to know about a business
Business Profile Report returns critical data from third-party-verified sources so you can accurately assess risk without being too stringent with your overall risk-management strategy. For prospects with marginal credit scores, the Business Profile provides additional criteria for evaluation such as credit performance, payment history, public record filings and liquid assets, to help you make a sound and profitable business decision.